Misaal is looking for youth who want to make a difference in their community. Misaal specially encourages minority youth from local communities near its local hubs to volunteer and get involved in Misaal’s work.
Capacity building of volunteers and exposure to hands-on knowledge are a cornerstone of Misaal’s Volunteer Programme. We strongly advocate that change can only come when communities organise themselves and advocate for their demands. We are certain that this change can only achieved by enabling citizens, especially youth.
If you are interested in applying, please write to us at email@example.com.
- Travel and food reimbursements for Misaal related work.
- Travel and food to all volunteers that participate in FGDs and other documentation work.
- Stipend of Rs. 1000 will be provided to 10 volunteers per Hub given that they are rendering services of 10-15 hours a week towards Misaal’s work. Given high rates of unemployment and poverty in the areas Misaal works in this will be seen as compensation.
- National Resource Centre volunteers will not be given any remunerations.
- For volunteers that have worked with Fellows for over 3 months – LOR/Certificates will be provided.
- For volunteers that successfully complete their tasks with NRC – LOR/Certificates will be provided.
*Volunteers will not be issued any ID cards/visiting cards