We currently have the following volunteering / internship opportunities:
1. Supporting National Resource Centre, Misaal’s New Delhi hub, with:
- Preparing reports and documentation pieces on Misaal, including monthly newsletter.
- Developing training and mentoring guides and modules, for fellows to use
- Maintaining Misaal website; and developing a portal for training and fundraising
- Working on a short video film on Misaal fellowship
- Fundraising – organising campaigns, contacting potential donors, creating a buzz
This work does not require physically being at the NRC – much of this work can be done remotely, wherever you are.
2. In the field, working with fellows and their communities.
- With Misaal fellows, to support them with their ongoing work, mobilising communities, organising and training them; mentoring and handholding fellows; undertaking advocacy campaigns; and documenting processes and writing reports, among other things
- These opportunities, require physically being with the fellows.
- Fellows are located in Aligarh, Banda, Bareilly, Fatehpur, and Shamli districts in Uttar Pradesh; and Araria, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Madhubani and Patna districts in Bihar.
All volunteering/internship positions are supervised. They provide opportunities for you to learn, as well as contribute to the work of Misaal fellowship, as it develops. Internship time will be acknowledged.
Reimbursement for some expenses, when in the field, is available.
If you are interested, please contact us, with (i) a brief statement of purpose, and (ii) your CV, at:
Or call Tabish Ahsan, Misaal Programme Officer, at 09968996669.